This document explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information in connection with our services.
- Generally, the only personal information we collect about you is that which you choose to tell us. This may be when you contact us to book our services, or when you pay us. We may also collect information from a friend or someone who refers our services to you.
- We collect personal information (including but not limited to your name, address, phone number and billing information) which we consider relevant in providing and promoting our services to you.
- We use your personal information to provide, promote and market our services to you as well as to maintain and develop our business systems and to comply with our franchise requirements and the law. If you do not provide us with all or part of the personal information we require, it may prevent us from providing services to you, and in keeping you informed about promotional offers. If you wish to “opt out” of receiving such information please let us know.
- We will not sell your personal information without your consent, unless we sell our business although we are required to disclose your personal information to the Electrodry franchisor. We may choose to disclose your personal information to our contractors, our agents, and any other party who may assist us in providing services to you, or in promoting or marketing our services to you, or any party who purchases or seeks to purchase our business.
- We store your information in both electronic and paper form and we take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. It is our practice to destroy, delete or de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed.
- When you provide us with personal information we assume that it is correct unless you tell us otherwise. If your information changes we ask for your assistance by telling us the information we hold is no longer accurate. Our contact details are on the front side of this invoice.
*In the above, the word 'Electrodry' includes 'A Whistle & Co (1979) Pty Ltd' and each and every one of that company’s 'Electrodry' franchisees.